At Earlston High School, pupils are expected to be committed to these five values:
Honesty, Excellence, Commitment, Responsibility, Respect
- Honesty – pupils are driven to be honest with both their peers and to the members of staff.
- Excellence - pupils thrive to reach their goals in education and extracurricular activities and to give their best at all times.
- Commitment – students have to be committed to all of their school work whether it being homework, study or school work in general.
- Responsibility- students are expected to take responsibility in their line of work and take responsibility for homework and studying.
- Respect- pupils are to respect fellow students and members of staff as well as respecting the school and its property itself.
- If students are able to follow these simple but very important values they will be supported all the way through their education at Earlston High School.
- We aim high at Earlston high school and we try making the journey as important as possible but at the same time a fun adventure.